Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Introduction to Asian American Studies
Welcome to the Meriam Library guide for research on Asian American Studies!
This guide is intended as a starting place for researchers, providing pathways to a variety of resource formats:
- Printed and online e-books
- Peer reviewed journals and articles
- Primary source materials, manuscripts, and digital archives
- Reference resources and encyclopedias
- Statistics and demographical information
Review the TABS at the top of the page to locate resources in various areas related to your research.
Equity and Outreach Librarian
Meriam Library | CSU, Chico