Skip to Main Content
Introduction to Asian American Studies
Welcome to the Meriam Library guide for research on Asian American Studies!
This guide is intended as a starting place for researchers, providing pathways to a variety of resource formats:
- Printed and online e-books
- Peer reviewed journals and articles
- Primary source materials, manuscripts, and digital archives
- Reference resources and encyclopedias
- Statistics and demographical information
Review the TABS at the top of the page to locate resources in various areas related to your research.
Equity and Outreach Librarian
Meriam Library | CSU, Chico