Skip to Main Content
Help With Butte County Resources
Can't find a book to download or have a suggestion? Email us at EBookRequest@ButteCounty.net.
Contact Jodi Shepherd (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Irene Korber (email@example.com) with any OneCard questions.
Library Number and PIN
Your library number is on the back of your Wildcat ID Card. Your PIN number is the last four (4) digits of your library number. This information was also emailed to you from Butte County Public Library.
BCPL Card Holders
If you already have a BCPL card, do not worry! This is a separate program, this program does not affect your existing account.
The Meriam Library has partnered with the Butte County Public Library (BCPL) to provide access to Butte County Public Library's electronic resources. Students, staff, and faculty can go to the Butte County Public Library webpage and, using the Library Number on the back of their Wildcat ID Card, access the library's e-resources.
Butte County Public Library (BCPL) OneCard Information (Resources)
Butte County Library Card Resources
Ebooks & Streaming Service
- Open Overdrive/Libby to view eBooks and eAudiobooks available. Click Sign in to borrow or place a hold on an item. Holds can be placed on items that are currently checked out. Libby is the app for Overdrive that can be downloaded to iPhone, iPad, or Android devices. To sign into Overdrive:
- Sign in to Enki by clicking "My Account" and sign in using you library card number on the back of your Wildcat ID card. This information was also sent to you in an email. Your PIN is your last four digits of your library number.
- Read eBooks from all of our collections in one app - no multiple accounts and apps any more!
- Browse 130,000+ eBooks, from bestsellers to classics
- Login to each of the online databases using your library number on the back of your Wildcat ID Card. Databases provided by Butte County Public Library include:
- New York Times Digital: access the digital version of the NYT, 24 hour access code when you link through the BCL website for off library use.
- California Research Bureau Reports: Independent research and analysis developed for California State policymakers.
- MedLine Plus: Reliable, up-to-date health information.
- Testing & Education Reference Center: Taking a college entrance or licensing exam? Looking for a college or graduate school? Need help finding scholarships? Use this database to search thousands of college and graduate school entries. Identify scholarships that meet their financial needs. Take on-line practice tests and use test prep eBooks to obtain your education goals.
- TumbleBooks: Collection of animated talking picture books which you can read or have read to you. Includes fiction and non-fiction kids books. Also has puzzles and games related to the books.
- World Book Online: Access World Book Online for Kids, Timelines, Reference Center, InfoFinder, Enciclopedia Estudiantil Hallazgos and Hispanica Saber.
- BRAINFUSE VETNOW
- Do you need to write or update your resume for a civilian career and are not sure how to start?
- Coursera partners with more than 275 leading universities and companies to bring flexible, affordable, job-relevant online learning to individuals and organizations worldwide.
- GetSetUp offers classes for older adults just learning technology, as well as classes.
- LEARNING EXPRESS
- Is here to help students and adult learners to improve skill for academic and career success.
- They offer a comprehensive selection of interactive tutorials, practice exams, flashcards, articles and e-books
- LINKEDIN LEARNING
- Provides that courses fall into 3 categories: Business, Creative, and Technology by industry experts.
- UNIVERSAL CLASS
- Learn Anything, Learn Anytime, Learn Anywhere.
- Universal Class offers 500 plus courses which you can learn anytime and anywhere!
- Online learning community with thousands of classes by working professionals and experts here for creative and curious people, on topics including illustration, design, photography, video, freelancing, and more.
- If you already have an account for SkillShare, you will need to use a new/different email address for access via the public library.
- Note: Limited seats for 12-month access on a first come, first serve basis.
- Discover and Go: Enter your library card number to receive free museum passes to hundreds of California museums.
Meriam Library | CSU, Chico