Find articles, books, course reserves, and more --- all from a single entry point. OneSearch includes the library's physical items and most of the library’s electronic content.
Indexing, abstracts and some full text to articles and documents focused on the relationship between human beings and the environment.
Databases contain articles from scholarly and trade journals, magazines, and newspapers. For full-text, click on the FIND IT button if it is not included in the database you are searching.
Business Source Premier
Scholarly and trade journals and business magazines. Most full-text, including Harvard Business Review.
ABI / Inform
Scholary and trade journals, business magazines, dissertations, mostly full-text.
Publisher's collection of full-text management journals
Full-text journals on management, energy, environmental science, etc.
Wiley Online Library
Full-text management journals
Characteristics of Scholarly Articles
- Lists cited references in bibliographies and footnotes
- Are written by an authority or expert in the field whose credentials are prominently stated
- Includes data derived from research with tables, graphs, and diagrams
- The language includes specialized terms and the jargon of the discipline
- Lengthy articles between 7-20 or more pages
- Contain original research, experimentation, theory, or in-depth studies in the field
- Advertising is minimal or non-existent (if you are looking at the print or PDF version)
Download What Is A Scholarly Article
for more characteristics and examples.
Meriam Library | CSU, Chico