Help With Butte County Resources
Can't find a book to download or have a suggestion? Email us at EBookRequest@ButteCounty.net.
Contact Jodi Shepherd (email@example.com) or Irene Korber (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any OneCard questions.
Library Number and PIN
Your library number is on the back of your Wildcat ID Card. Your PIN number is the last four (4) digits of your library number. This information was also emailed to you from Butte County Public Library.
Login to each of the online databases using your library number on the back of your Wildcat ID Card. Databases provided by Butte County Public Library include:
- New York Times Digital: access the digital version of the NYT, 24 hour access code when you link through the BCL website for off library use.
- California Research Bureau Reports: Independent research and analysis developed for California State policymakers.
- MedLine Plus: Reliable, up-to-date health information.
- Testing & Education Reference Center: Taking a college entrance or licensing exam? Looking for a college or graduate school? Need help finding scholarships? Use this database to search thousands of college and graduate school entries. Identify scholarships that meet their financial needs. Take on-line practice tests and use test prep eBooks to obtain your education goals.
- TumbleBooks: Collection of animated talking picture books which you can read or have read to you. Includes fiction and non-fiction kids books. Also has puzzles and games related to the books.
- World Book Online: Access World Book Online for Kids, Timelines, Reference Center, InfoFinder, Enciclopedia Estudiantil Hallazgos and Hispanica Saber.
Meriam Library | CSU, Chico