Find articles, books, course reserves, and more --- all from a single entry point. OneSearch includes the library's physical items and most of the library’s electronic content.
Business Source Premier
Articles from scholarly and trade journals and business magazines on all marketing topics. Full-text of Harvard Business Review
Articles from scholarly and trade journals and business magazines on topics such as "retailing,"customers", "market strategy" or a product. Full-text of Wall Street Journal.
Characteristics of a Scholarly Article
- Lists cited references in bibliographies and footnotes
- Are written by an authority or expert in the field whose credentials are prominently stated
- Includes data derived from research with tables, graphs, and diagrams
- The language includes specialized terms and the jargon of the discipline
- Lengthy articles between 7-20 or more pages
- Contain original research, experimentation, theory, or in-depth studies in the field
- Advertising is minimal or non-existent (if you are looking at the print or PDF version)
Download What Is A Scholarly Article handout
for more characteristics and examples.
Meriam Library | CSU, Chico