In order to find sources for your research paper, the best place to start is in a database.
Databases are collections of journals with searchable content to find articles on your topic. Most databases cover different topics and have different content. However, there can be some overlap. This guide suggests databases that are useful for sociology and sociology related topics.
To find an article:
1. Open the database
2. Use keywords to search for articles on your topic.
3. If you need a peer reviewed article, click the "peer reviewed" button. Often you will find this on the top or to the side of the results under Limiters.
4. Look through the results, evaluate your articles for:
5. Find articles that are worth reading and reviewing.
6. Start reading your articles!
Meriam Library | CSU, Chico