To get started, click one one of the tabs above ...
- Articles and Databases will lead you to articles, many in electronic full text, in popular, trade and scholarly magazines and journals.
- Books will help you locate books in Meriam Library. If the library does not have the book you are looking for, we can usually borrow a copy from another library.
- Reference Sources lists select print and electronic sources available in the library and via the Internet.
- Websites offers a selection of internet resources; some with searchable articles, reports, and/or information. Be sure to select the appropriate page using the dropdown menu on the Websites tab: Community & Commercial Recreation, Parks and Natural Resources Management, Resort & Lodging Management, Special Events & Tourism, and Therapeutic Recreation.
- Citing Sources tab will link you to the fundamentals of using the American Psychological Association (APA) style manual.
- Statistics/Demographics leads you to statistical data from a variety of government websites.
- Associations links you to selected associations and to various Association Directories (online). Additionally, it points you to the Encyclopedia of Associations in the library. Be sure to select the appropriate page using the dropdown menu on the Associations tab: Community & Commercial Recreation, Parks and Natural Resources Management, Resort & Lodging Management, Special Events & Tourism, and Therapeutic Recreation
- Blogs offers selected blogs and provides a list of web blog directories and search engines to assist you in finding more.
- Search Tips contains a variety of library handouts to assist you in evaluating information sources, searching databases effectively, identifiying scholarly journal articles, and using the Find-It links.
Education, Kinesiology, and Recreation Librarian
Consultations available by appointment.