More Ways to Ask Us
Welcome! This guide has been created to assist you in locating resources for RDGL 557 - Literature for a Multicultural World.
To help you get started, click one one of the tabs above for...
- Articles and Databases will lead you to articles, many in electronic full text, in popular, trade and scholarly magazines and journals.
- Books will help you locate books in Meriam Library. If the library does not have the book you are looking for, we can usually borrow a copy from another library. Includes tips on locating multicultural children's fiction & picture books in the Meriam Library.
- Bibliographies, Journals, & Curriculum lists some of the print and electronic sources available in the library and via the Internet.
- Websites will take you to a selection of internet resources that have some searchable articles, reports or information.
- Citing Sources will link you to the fundamentals of using the American Psychological Association (APA) style manual.
- Search Tips will give you helpful tips for searching the library databases.
Education, Kinesiology, and Recreation Librarian
Consultations available by appointment.