Hello! This guide will help you find library resources to support your research.
Each of the tabs above will lead you to selected resources in Child Development.
- Books takes you to the Library Catalog of books, videos and other library collections.
- Articles and Databases highlights the major databases for your research.
- Reference lists tools to find overviews or background information from dictionaries, encyclopedias and handbooks.
- Web Resources includes major academic gateways to Child Development information, professional associations, statistics, reports and other materials.
- Citing Sources - APA will give you the basics of using the APA (American Psychological Association) Manual.
Interlibrary Services is available to request books, articles, and other items. Often the ILL link is provided directly in the database and is the easiest way to submit a request. Follow the "FIND IT" link and click the link Request your item through Interlibrary Services.
To use the system, you must first set up an account. To directly logon go to Interlibrary Services