Analog Discovery 2 Oscilloscope
- Allows users to measure, visualize, generate, record, and control mixed-signal circuits of all kinds
Necessary Items (not provided)
- A Windows, Mac, or Linux computer
- WaveForms 2015 software (free to download)
Two-channel USB powered digital oscilloscope
Two-channel arbitrary function generator
16-channel digital logic analyzer
16-channel pattern generator
16-channel virtual digital I/O
Two input/output digital trigger signals for linking multiple instruments
Single channel voltmeter
Multiple digital bus analyzers
Stereo audio amplifier to use with headphones or speakers for replicated AWG signals
- Additional information regarding features and usage is available from the Reference Manual on the Digilent website.
- Loan period: 3 days
- Available to: Students, Faculty, and Staff with valid Wildcat card.
- Check out: 1st floor Circulation Desk.
- Lost/damaged equipment fee: Full replacement cost of $300.
Meriam Library | CSU, Chico