- Turns any monitor that has a HDMI port into a computer
- Functionality is limited mainly to surfing the web and watching videos
Necessary Items (not provided)
- Monitor/TV with HDMI port
- Wireless keyboard and mouse
- USB hub (optional)
- Plug any wireless mouse/keyboard devices into the ChromeBit's USB port (or use a USB hub if adding multiple devices)
- Plug the ChromeBit power source into an outlet and then into the ChromeBit
- Plug the ChromeBit into the HDMI port on your TV
- Turn the TV on and select the correct HDMI input
- Loan period: 3 days
- Available to: Students, Faculty, and Staff with valid Wildcat card.
- Check out: 1st floor Circulation Desk.
- Lost/damaged equipment fee: Full replacement cost of $121.
meriam library | csu, chico