GoPro Hero 4
- Take very high quality video and images at up to 4K at 15fps, 2.7K at 30fps, 1080p at 60fps, or 720p at 120fps
Optional Items (not provided)
- Curved or flat adhesive buckle mount (sold in the campus bookstore)
- Built-in touchscreen
- Waterproof housing (131 feet deep)
- Wide variety of mounting options
- Check out GoPro tutorials here.
Suggested Settings for Beginners
- Video Setting: 1080p Wide at 60fps Shoot at 170 degree field of view with the option to slow the action.
- Burst Mode: Capture all the action with 30 images in 1 second or 30 images in 3 seconds
- Time-lapse Photo Mode: Shoot a great sunrise or sunset at 2 second intervals. Or use this setting with the burst mode and shoot 1 image every 0.5 seconds. (Perfect for selfies).
- Auto Low Light: Seamlessly capture scenes that range from bright to low light – without adjusting anything.
- QuickCapture: Enable this setting and you can start recording (video or time-lapse photos) in just one click.
- Protune: This is an advanced setting that captures more detail in your photos and videos. In post production, you can bring out more detail and get a truer color.
- Loan period: 3 days
- Available to: Students, Faculty, and Staff with valid Wildcat card.
- Check out: 1st floor Circulation Desk.
- Lost/damaged equipment fee: Full replacement cost of $682.
meriam library | csu, chico