To help you get started, click one one of the tabs above for...
- Articles and Databases will lead you to articles, many in electronic full text, in popular, trade and scholarly magazines and journals.
- Books will help you locate books in Meriam Library. If the library does not have the book you are looking for, we can usually borrow a copy from another library.
- Encyclopedias, Handbooks and Dictionaries lists some of the print and electronic sources available in the library and via the Internet.
- Websites offers a selection of association websites and other internet resources; some with searchable articles, reports, and/or information.
- Citing Sources tab will link you to the fundamentals of using the American Psychological Association (APA) style manual.
Education, Kinesiology, and Recreation Librarian
Consultations available by appointment.